The Hospice Director of Clinical Services will be responsible for implementing company policy and mission by maintaining appropriate staffing levels, meeting set standards and goals, and assuring the long term viability of the clinical program(s). You are responsible for leading the local program(s): from staffing and hiring to budget monitoring & leadership.
- Oversee the management of all hospice clinical operations.
- Develop annual branch budget with Executive Director and monitor expenditures.
- Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state
- Minimum, 3 - 5 years experience in hospice and at least 2 year hospice clinical operations management
- Broad knowledge of federal and state regulations/administration & compliance
- Accreditation: CHAP, ACHE, Joint Commission
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills, adaptability
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
Note: Full job description and details will be provided to qualified candidates who apply.