The Senior Compliance Auditor has the primary responsibility to conduct global sales and marketing compliance audits for the US operating divisions and international affiliates.
Scope may include but not limited to compliance audits in the following broadly described areas:
- Research Funding,
- No-Charge goods,
- HIPAA/Privacy Laws,
- Commercial Contracting/Pricing.
SR. Compliance Auditor Chicago
For over 100 years our client has been bringing new products and technologies to the world and is committed to helping people live the best possible life through the power of health!
A global leader, true blue chip company, serving people in over 150 countires, employing over 90,000.
If you are looking for an exciting Leadership Development Rotation Progran opportunity, and travel globally (50%) then this may be for you!
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Graduate degree is desirable.
- 3-6 years of related work experience, major public accounting firm experience is also desirable. (big 4 or top tier public accounting firm)
- Consulting firm or Law firm specializing in consulting engagements related to healthcare compliance, healthcare institution revenue cycles, etc.
- CPA, CFE is a strong plus
- And familiarity with financial and operational auditing procedures.