- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering
- 3-5 years of related work experience designing, programming and supporting software applications
- Preferred technical skills include full-stack development with .NET and SQL Server, Git version control, Xamarin and mobile application development experience, cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
Why want this job?
- Be a part of a company that has a product where software developers are their greatest asset
- Work with the latest technologies
- Company's product is directly tied to a high growth industry right now, in the midst of the pandemic
- Competitive salary, bonus, 401(k) with company match, medical, dental and vision benefits
- A close knit culture where creativity is fostered, with leadership that cares about its employees.