Sales Engineer needed with automation and controls experience within the South Central Valley, CA area(Bakersfield, Fresno, Modesto). This Sales Engineer should have client experience within the Food and Beverage or other discrete/motion control industries. The role will be responsible for driving new business development and maintaining current customer relationships. This company is a control systems integration firm with offices in SoCal and NorCal.
Why work here?
- Established growing company with proven success and excited to grow
- Work from home office anywhere within the So. Central Valley
- Full benefits
- Base salary + uncapped commissions!
Goals of the Sales Engineer:
- Drive new business development and revenue
- Identifying new automation and integration opportunities for growth
- Develop relationships with client executives and key decision makers
- Ensure customer loyalty by successfully managing or contributing to projects
- Improve profitability of projects either through managing, direct contribution, or executing efficiently
Ideal candidate will have:
- Existing industrial automation client relationships in the Central Valley or Bay Area (Central Valley Preferred)
- At least 5 years of industrial automation engineering (PLCs, VFDs, etc.) or sales experience (strong exposure or understanding of system integration business a plus)
- Track record of contributing towards customer loyalty
- Strong understanding of system integration project profitability
- Aggressive business development attitude
- Automation field engineering work a plus, and individuals with this skillset may be asked to conduct field service calls
- Candidates may include: Tech Consultants or Account Managers from industrial automation distributors, Project Managers or Account Managers from System Integrators