Why work here?:
- Stable growing business for over 25 years!
- Fun and professional environment with over 80 engineers!
- Variety of projects in several industries!
- Training provided on new technology and software!
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential, matching 401k, paid vacation!
- Automation engineering design, programming, and testing for configuration of the plant Process Control System (PCS) from Conceptual Design through Commission & Qualification project phases.
- Independently provide project support activities such as detailed design, design review, implementation, program changes, testing/debug, troubleshooting, and project management.
- Update automation functional specifications for automation lead review/approval, troubleshoot the PCS system and software, prepare automation change record forms, and perform offline and online coding and testing.
- Troubleshooting of process, equipment, and system malfunctions or failures involving the PCS system.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years in industry
- Programming experience in one or more of the following platforms: Allen-Bradley/Rockwell, Siemens, GE, and Wonderware
- Electrical design experience including panel layout, power distribution, and I/O
- Understanding of control system network topology
- Knowledge of S88 Batch standards and experience implementing batch systems
- Instrumentation experience
- Outgoing personality, strong leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- GMP and validation experience is a plus
- Understanding of Biopharmaceutical processes is a plus