OUTSIDE SALES-WATERWORKS-Puyallup WA
Our Outside Salespeople serve as the primary representative for the company and its products. They support and promote company initiatives while maintaining and developing customer relationships.
- At least two years of experience in outside water works or irrigation sales.
- Great customer service and the ability to communicate effectively with contractors, engineers, developers, estimators and inside sales staff.
- Quality sales techniques and customer relationship management skills are necessary for this position.
- A proven background of meeting sales and margin goals and gaining new customers.
- Excellent computer software skills required.
- Achieve sales, gross margin, and market penetration goals through quality sales techniques.
- This role establishes and maintains ongoing and original contact with the customers in order to meet/exceed customer needs and maximize long‑term sales/ gross margin and market penetration goals, utilizing vendor partners where applicable.
- Outside Sales identifies and develops prospective new business and customers in assigned territory.