Join a banking firm that offers a full range of retail, private wealth management, small business, commercial and investment banking products, consultation and financial advisory services. As the senior healthcare banker, you'll bring these services to the middle market healthcare industry - $25 to $50MM in revenue.
Six figure salary + variable comp based on production + comprehensive benefits
In this position you will serve as the senior account executive and trusted advisor for commercial clients in the healthcare industry. This includes handling all aspects of the business development in targeted geographic area.
You'll also collaborate with other Commercial Bankers, Investment Bankers, and other product partners on the development and delivery of significant ideas and solutions to meet client needs. Using your healthcare and financial expertise, you'll drive financial performance through profitable cash management/deposit growth, quality credit, and other ancillary revenue opportunities.
The Senior Healthcare Banker possesses the capability to independently handle structuring and execution of large/complex transactions.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following experience and background...
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 - 12+ years of financial services related experience
- 5 – 7 years of high performing experience providing financial expertise, counsel and customized solutions to healthcare clients with sales over $20 million
- Experience working in relationship management teams with a proven understanding of the importance of balancing business development and asset quality
- Active involvement in medical boards, hospitals or medical schools and/or industry organizations (HFMA, etc.)