Provides support, leadership, and manages all Human Resources functions for a manufacturing facility. Responsible for the development and implementation of Human Resources programs, including: employee relations, talent acquisition, training, communications, compensation and regulatory compliance. In this role, the Human Resources Manager will report directly to the corporate Human Resources Director but will act as the business partner daily to the Operations Director.
This is a very stable company!
It is the largest and most visible subsidary of a larger corporation.
Opporunity for growth!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management
- Over seven years of experience in a HR capacity, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- PHR or SPHR certification is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be computer literate with experience with HRIS programs.
- Strong analytical, reasoning and math skills.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to present to large audiences.
- Strong experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Should be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to multi-task with good organizational skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time.
Effective communication ability in English and Spanish.