Our manufacturing client is looking to fill the role of Customer Service Support Assistant. The ideal candidate would be bilingual and able to speak both English and Spanish fluently.
The chosen candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answering incoming calls and directing to the appropriate person.
• Process orders and quotations for spare parts. Process all aspects of incoming and outgoing goods.
• Track orders/backorders as needed and notify customers of any delays/updates concerning their orders.
• Email daily invoices, scanning, sorting mail incoming/outgoing. Depositing daily checks.
• Maintain and update the Company database as needed.
• Provide excellent Customer Service to our customers at all points of the business cycle.
• Assist the Office & HR Manager and other departments as needed.
• Work with accounting, assist with collections as needed.
• Assist with the annual stock take (inventory)
• Assist with standard administrative tasks.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School or equivalent required Associates degree preferred.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a customer service role/office environment.
• Must be able to type 40 words per minute accurately.
• Ability to effectively communicate, problem solve, and multi-task.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and have a strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to work with all levels of employees.
• Must have excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
• Must speak clear fluent English. Spanish language ability is an advantage (both written and verbal)
• Highly motivated, goal oriented and have a strong work ethic.
• Ability to function successfully with minimal supervision.
• Have the ability to adapt to our innovative products and processes.
• Understand international and domestic shipping methods and terms.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
We offer an excellent package, competitive salary, life insurance and health insurance, vision, and dental, are available, matching IRA, (conditions apply).
Phone calls will not be accepted.