Senior Civil Engineer
Our client in Davenport, Iowa is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to help lead their Civil/Site/Recreation Department. A dynamic and experienced candidate to seek business opportunities while working to serve existing clients.
- This person should have demonstrated proficiency in the following: AutoCAD and Civil 3D software.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Site grading and drainage design experience.
- Utility design including sanitary sewer, potable water and storm sewer.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse project team.
- Understanding and apply department and office standards and procedures.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and independently perform work assignments.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with deadlines in a fast-paced office environment.
- Transportation or water/wastewater engineering experience a plus.
- Ability to lead and motivate others, with clear communication skills is required.
- A four-year degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university is required.
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrated related experience.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE License) in Iowa with the ability to be licensed in Illinois.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development Credits
- Health Insurance with a subsidized HAS
- Profit Sharing
- Paid disability and life insurance