Wholesale (TPO) Mortgage Account Executive
Houston, TX or San Antonio, TX
Opportunity. Trust. Technology. Teamwork. Career Growth.
If this sounds good to you, keep reading!
Our client, at Top 100 Mortgage Company in America, has retained our firm to identify a skilled and values-focused Account Executive for their growing wholesale division which provides underwriting and closing services to small banks, credit unions, and mortgage brokers.
- Call on new prospective accounts to generate loan volume.
- Grow existing accounts to increase loan volume.
- Train new and existing accounts on submission process, clearing conditions and new loan programs.
- Answer emails and phone calls from existing and new accounts.
- Maintain minimum standards of loan volume in relation to territory, tenure and market conditions.
- Resolve issues with loan files in conjunction with Account Managers, PC’s, Underwriting and Closing.
- Complete annual recertification of all business partners in person.
- Obtain information about competition concerning rates, programs and turn-times.
- Attend training seminars, tradeshows as needed.
- Be proficient with all industry automated underwriting programs (DO, LP, etc.).
- Exercise proficiency with Encompass loan origination and decision software.
- Work ethically and professionally, while representing the company with a positive attitude and demeanor.
- Uphold all internal and external compliance guidelines.
- Work cooperatively with vendors, employees, and subordinates.
Our client has production and retail offices located throughout the Southeast and the Midwest.
For almost 20 years, this mortgage bank has been partnering with families and individuals to purchase and refinance homes.
Their loan originators live in the communities they serve, and their deep support staff and technology helps turn loans much faster than the competition, all while maintaining careful attention to detail to eliminate surprises. They are not part of a big, full-service bank; they concentrate on meeting the specific needs of mortgage customers, real estate agents, and builders.
Come join an organization built on the following values and characteristics:
Superior Work Ethic | Strong Ethics | Work-Life Balance | On-time Loan Closings
Why Should You Join This Dynamic Team in 2021?
- Top 100 Mortgage Company in America, Mortgage Executive Magazine, 2012-2018
- Assisted low-to-moderate income families achieve home ownership by arranging $1.4 million in Welcome Home Grants through their non-profit entity.
- A Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae direct seller/servicer
- Our client offers loans in 41 of 50 US States (Wholesale and non-delegated lending)
- Environment and Culture – they are committed to charity and the community in which they serve.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in mortgage lending required
- Strong customer service and ability to help in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Able to provide quick responses to questions and inquiries
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with low tolerance for error.
- Strong organizational skills and sense of urgency to meet deadlines and time frames