This company is one of the oldest, most established GCs in the middle-Tn area with a broad range of clientele and project types. Their portfolio reads from public works, retail, restaurant, corporate office, educational to mixed-use multifamily. They are based in the S.Nashville/Franklin TN area and have one of the best reputations and repeat clientele a company could ask for locally.
They are currently interviewing for a Project Manager that has at least 5 years of commercial project experience (as PM) and has run new (and remodel) projects as a PM from start to finish.
- Working with very established (reputable) company with large repeat-clientele book of business.
- Company covers 100% of the health insurance coverage for the employees, and 100% of employee life insurance and long term disability insurance.
- Being part of a close-knit office structure with flexibility and non-corporate atmosphere.
- Good Bonus structure - annual performance-tiered structure
- 401(K) retirement investment savings option with company match of 3%
- Auto / Truck allowance provided
- Vacation, Holiday's and Personal time-off
- Remote or Work-from-Home days available during high-travel periods.
- Employee Assistance Program at No Cost.
The Construction Project Manager manages and controls all their assigned projects from "cradle to grave" and operates within all facets of the process.
This can include: budgeting, estimating and/or pricing for services, effectively communicating with clients/subs alike, conflict or discrepancy resolution, writing contracts, overseeing field operations & safety by working in conjunction with the Superintendent on the project team. All this in addition to our main goal of building and maintaining relationships with the people that we work with from Clients to Staff to Subcontractors and City/County entities that we depend on to be successful.
This position will operate out of our Murfreesboro, TN office. However, since we are a southeast regional company, the position could require out of town travel and work out of town as required. Remote-work opportunities are available to assist with work-life balance.
We want you to be apart of our family and share our goals, and we want you to share time with your family as well in order for us all to reach our goals -- together.
Qualifications and Background Profile:
- 4 Year degree in Construction Mgmt education
- 5+ years Project Management experience or equivalent role (Commercial, Industrial construction experience preferred) .
- Familiarity/Experience in commercial construction (new/ground-up, historic renovation, mulifamily/hospitality, etc)
- Proficient in understanding building plans and specifications.
- Value Engineering and life cycle costing.
- Familiar with construction management computer software: Outlook, MS Word, Excel & Timberline or similar software expertise.
- Team player with field supervision, project management and company administrative staff. Very open-line of communication with executive to operations/field level of employees and must be a people person with all levels of personnel.
- Safety standards knowledge and management experience.
- Ability to remain calm, focused and effective under time pressure situations.
- Self- starter with ability to set goals and tasks with strong leadership skills.