Our client is one of the "Top 5" players within their industry, who is seeking a "Key" individual to become a contributor on their Quality Management team. Their reputation for quality of products and customer relationships they build sets the standard. We are seeking a Quality Supervisor for the 2nd/3rd shift of their "Flagship" operations. As the Quality Supervisor you will oversee a team of 10-12 Quality Associates. This is a very high paced manufacturing effort, which has been recognized worldwide for their efficiency of operations. Promotional opportunities are frequent for "Top Performing" individuals!
Relocation is provided, along with extremely good benefit package
Position reports to the Quality Manager.
Great "Family Friendly" area of Idaho
Excellent employee driven work environment with room for promotion.
- 2 years of prior Quality Management experience in a highly regulated environment, such as Pharmaceutical or Food
- Strong knowledge of regulatory
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong Continuous Improvement and floor engagement skills
- Four year degree in Food Science or Micro