Remote position US Mid-Atlantic Region only· Use your extensive technical experience to work with internal customers to analyze new and legacy business requirements and system capabilities to propose, direct development of, and implement improvements.
highly skilled in solving bottlenecks, interpreting complex requirements
· Consult with business staff at multiple sites to understand their needs and to leverage effective utilization of portals, CRM, ERP, Reporting, and other key systems and interacting technology.
Provide on-demand responsiveness required to keep business application solutions operating efficiently
- Consult with the operational departments to enable greater efficiency and process effectiveness by understanding business challenges to meet key results.
- Perform technology project leadership tasks including planning, design, development oversight, status reporting, task scheduling, and business / technical analysis, testing, rollout, training, and project closure.
- Identify, report, and help solve project issues, conflicts, and problems. Mitigate risks that jeopardize the project deliverables.
- Write functional specifications that document business and technical requirements that are usable by business management and development resources.
- Develop system and user documentation for the purposes of knowledge management and self-service application support.
- Understand the structure of business system databases and work to ensure their integrity and operational efficiency.
- Light trave to other offices required.
Company is a growing privately-owned importer, exporter, processor, and distributor of specialty agricultural products with offices in Philadelphia, California and Houston and a warehouse facility in Houston. who has just launched a joint venture to serve the global fats and oils markets.
This is a newly developed position which supports all offices and reports to the Director of Business Applications. Can work remotely within the Northeast Region and travel to home offices in Philadelphia, PA, as needed.
- Four-year Bachelor degree in either a Computer Science or Business curriculum.
- Microsoft Power Platform.
- Formal technical training in business application development or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of professional work experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience with business system user support, and functional solution development using 3rd party and in-house resources and tools.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem with emphasis on sales and portals. Good knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamic 365 Finance & Operations is a nice to have. Ability to review ISV solutions to determine best solution.
- Relational database design and SQL experience.
- Data conversion experience related to system migration, upgrade, or other activities.
- Experience with distribution or manufacturing industry is a plus.