My client is expanding and looking to hire an Immunologist. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Support immunotherapy targeted projects and develop new technologies and platforms to support help address biology questions
- Develop data packages and reports for regulatory submissions
- Provide expertise and guidance on T-cell immunology including isolation and expansion of autologous and cryopreserved allogeneic primary T-cell populations
- Propose, validate, and lead adoptive T-cell therapies for new therapeutic targets
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- MS/PhD with experience on target ID and validation in cancer cell biology and immunology
- Experience in human biomarker investigation and translational research in immuno-oncology
- Demonstrated experience in T-cell biology, innate immunity, and a deep understanding of the host immune response against cancer.
- Proficient in immunological phenotyping and functional assay characterization of transduced primary T cells.