WHY WORK HERE?
- Established company (over 40 years) working in very stable industries
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits packages including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Overtime paid time and a half
- Company phone and laptop provided
- Possible to work from home when not traveling
- BS in Engineering, or a technical background equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 2 - 4 years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Experience programming PLC logic and HMI screens (e.g. Rockwell Automation Control Logix, Siemens TIA Portal, RSView, Inductive Automation’s Ignition, etc.)
- Understanding of industrial process control systems using PLC and PC based architectures
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage multiple projects from cradle to grave
- Communication with the customer to ensure the success of projects
- PLC programming and HMI screen programming including testing of project and documentation
- Establish or participate in problem analysis and system design as required
- Conduct detailed analysis and study of requirements for integrated systems and complex single application programs
- Development and preparation of documentation of operating procedures, testing, and field service
- Interface with software engineers
- Support other Team members through start-ups, updates, troubleshooting, and modification of PLC ladders and relevant equipment
- Ensure proper and thorough communication with all stakeholders
- Ensure the projects are programmed in conjunction with established Company-specific customer requirements, including requests for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Provide both phone (via modem and/or VPN connection to customer site) and on-site start-up and troubleshooting support for projects.
- TRAVEL up to 50% nationwide travel with the possibility of international travel