You will work independently and make decisions and be responsible for them. Working in different industries will require developing practical ideas for handling unique situations.
This is a hands-on position that requires self-discipline, competitive drive, high quality and strong organizational skills. We are looking for someone with a solid grasp of the UL508A Standard, NEC, and NFPA 79. Prior SAP knowledge is a plus.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Established company (over 40 years) working in very stable industries
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits packages including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Overtime paid time and a half
- AS or BS or a technical background equivalent
- At least 2 years experience with AutoCAD Electrical
- Solid grasp of the UL508A Standard, NEC, and NFPA 79
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Prior SAP knowledge is a plus