In this role, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, and integrating the architecture of projects in the automation control systems branch of their business.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Established company (over 40 years) working in very stable industries
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits packages including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in a related field, or a technical background equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- 5 - 10 years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Understanding of industrial process control systems using PLC and PC based architectures
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Knowledge of the practical application of OT design and systems.
- Practical experience with communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Demonstrated experience using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Experience in the use of various network monitoring and packet capture tools
- Familiarity with VPN protocols such as SSL VPN and IPSec
- Knowledge of ESXI
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and MYSQL/MariaDB