Senior Electrical Engineer
$100-110K plus bonus
Our Davenport, IA client is looking to hire a Senior Electrical Engineer. This SR EE will be part of the Electrical Controls team. This individual will research, develop, test, design, and implement/install electrical components, equipment, systems and networks.
- Lead projects r processes of diverse scope, work independently with limited supervision or as a member of a project team.
- Handle all aspects of product verification and validation.
- Point person and contact for Underwriters Laboratory (UL), administer the UL program and assist with quarterly UL inspections.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose PLC’s (Rockwell/Allen Bradley/Omron), Variable Frequency Drives, Servo Drives, HMI’s.
- Address solutions for replacing obsolete components and equipment.
- Coach and review the work of lower-level professionals.
- Support continuous improvement/automation activities.
- Design and install/implement electrical equipment, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- 7+ years of experience is required or 4+ years with Masters degree.
- PLCs experience with Rockwell/Allen Bradley/Omron
- Variable Frequency Drives, HMI’s and Servo Drives experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work with equipment and on project teams.
- UL background or certification a plus.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off