Our client, a Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in the King of Prussia, Pennsylvania area, is seeking a candidate to join their Bioanalytical team.
This Senior Scientist will be responsible for LC-MS/MS method development and validation, sample analysis in various biological matrices, study design and its timely execution, and data analysis with critical thinking.
- Executing LC-MS/MS studies (method development, validation, and sample analysis) that follow internal SOPs and GLP guidelines.
- Preparing and revising technical documents such as status updates, validation or stability protocols, final reports, and SOPs as assigned
- Ability to lead an investigation, and establish a root cause of errors when discovered
- Initiating investigations when Out of Specification (OOS) or Out of Trend (OOT) results do not pass their designated acceptance criteria
- Designing studies that meet sponsors’ needs or internal needs in a scientifically sound manner
- Providing strong in-house guidance on science and technology
- Taking an active role in solving problems and trouble-shooting studies
- Interacting with different teams, as needed, including other cross-functional scientists, upper management, vendors, and sales/marketing team
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or a Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, or a related analytical field
- Experience in bioanalytical techniques, particularly sample preparation, and method development and validation in a GLP environment
- Have a strong operational understanding across different LC-MS/MS platforms