Strategic Accounts Manager - Aerospace REQUIRED
Reporting to the Global Vice President of Strategic Accounts and a member of the Leadership Team, this position will ideally be located in the Dallas / Fort Worth, TX region, however working remote will also be considered. An ideal candidate will exhibit extensive strategic and analytic sales experience. The Strategic accounts Manager will develop and execute innovative sales strategies within Aftermarkets and OEM clients.
The Manager will serve as a thought leader within the Sales team and will be a brand ambassador for the Company. This is a very “hands-on” role that requires the ability to perform at both the strategic level as well as be willing to roll your sleeves up on day-to-day and project-based tactical levels. This is a highly visible role within the organization and requires an engaging and motivational personality that is focused on delivering results.
Company is seeing huge growth across the US due to an aquisition in 2020 and hiring on a large scale for 2021/2022.The current team is young, ambitious and great fun too!
- Executive management experience as the top sales leader
- 8-10 years’ experience within Aerospace/supply chain
- Track-record of sustaining profitable sales growth through a combination of increasing customer base, growing market share, new customer acquisition, cross-selling and margin improvement.
- Experience translating market dynamics/requirements into initiatives to tactically grow sales
- Experience developing and expanding an inside sales function
- Highly energetic and results driven
- Significant domestic travel required
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Results driven with excellent time management, organizational and overall execution skills.
- Degree/BA in Engineering/Aerospace.
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Aerospace hardware, chemicals or electrical components with deep knowledge of customer types including Aerospace/Defense, Automotive, Semiconductor and Contract Manufacturers