Our client is a well-established and growing commercial bank, with a solid regional presence. As part of corporate succession planning, we are seeking an accomplished commercial leader to play a key role supporting the bank’s growth as the Deputy Chief Credit Officer.
Reporting to the corporate CCO, this position will support the bank’s credit teams by providing portfolio management, underwriting, accounting & financial analysis, sensitivity analysis and profitability for the bank’s commercial relationships of all sizes.
The successful candidate will hail from a strong credit culture and will have both line experiences and completion of a formal banking commercial credit training program.
- Support negotiations of loan terms, structure, source of repayment and collateral analysis.
- Play a key role in Loan Committee operations.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of federal and state banking regulations.
- Coordinate with internal/external auditors and examiners to ensure compliance.
- Work with key Relationship Managers and/or client executives and financial managers on a regular basis to develop a better understanding of their customer business strategies and operations.
- Manage the overall analytical support and workflow process requirements for a sound commercial lending function.
SCOPE AND SCALE OF SPECIALTIES SERVED:
- Commercial & Industrial
- SBA • Commercial Real Estate
- Capital Finance
- Medical & Healthcare
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Comprehensive knowledge of credit solutions/structures that command credibility and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
EDUCATION & RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- Must have completed formal commercial credit training.
- Progressive achievements and leadership within a quality banking organization.
- Minimum BS-degree.
Exceptional compensation structure with strong opportunity for performance-based personal and professional growth.