Position: Channel Manager – Textile Capital Equipment
Location: Southeast – North Carolina / Georgia
MUST HAVE SET UP / MANAGED FULL SERVICE DISTRIBUTORS - SELLING CAPITAL EQUIPMENT.
European start-up company with unique weaving / thread machine for the textile industry is looking for an individual that can structure channel sales (80%) and also do direct sales to large strategic accounts (20%).
Individual will primarily be focused in setting up and managing the channels to sell companies solutions that increase the speed of sewing, knitting, and embroidery needs. They will be selling a product that improves production efficiencies, margins, and overall profitability, resulting in a return on investment of less than a year.
A portion of the individual’s time will be spent selling directly to large companies.
- Establish Channel Partner relationships
- Create an annual business plan for channel sales.
- Work closely with channel partners, monitoring their prospecting and selling activity
- Collect and analyze market feedback, from channel partners, end users, prospects and competition and communicate with the relevant individuals at the company
- Perform regular opportunity pipeline review calls with each of the partners to understand the progress in each of their active sales cycles opportunities
- Responsible for the channel partner’s sales team on-boarding process
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, sales reports, data base and expense reports
- Join partners’ salespeople in the field while executing important sales calls.
- Support partners’ sales efforts by means of engaging company resources as needed, e.g. Pre-Sales Application, Product Management, others.
- Look for opportunities to directly engage large textile manufacturers
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of experience selling (Direct / In-Direct) capital equipment
- Experience in structuring and managing distribution partnerships
- Experience with direct sales to large Textile manufacturers
- Deep knowledge and experience in the Textile industry
- Solid communication, presentation, and planning skills
- Passionate self-motivated and able to handle demanding workloads.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- Having worked for a Foreign company a plus