A willingness to train and mentor staff is required. This position requires a strong work ethic, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, a great attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to serve our clients.
If you are interested in a partner track opportunity in public accounting, this opportunity may be for you!
We are seeking a CPA with at least six years of tax accounting experience with a public accounting firm. The successful candidate will review 1040, corporate and partnership returns, including estates and trusts. Experience with multi-state tax returns desired! Must have strong tax research skills. A master’s degree in tax or willingness to obtain (firm paid) is desirable. Experience with ProSystems Engagement and ProSystems FX is desired.
- CPA with 6+ years of tax accounting experience with public accounting firm
- Experience reviewing and preparing 1040, corporate, partnership returns, estates and trusts and multistate returns.
- Strong tax research skills.
- Master's in Taxation or willingness to obtain (GMA paid)
- Experience with ProSystems Engagement and ProSystems FX is a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Willingness to train and mentor staff
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal client relations skills
- Great attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver excellent client service
- Ability to work tax season hours between January and April 15th including some weekend hours
- Must be able to prepare complex returns, Federal, State and Multi-State
- Solid client facing skills
- Experience in working with and developing staff
- Masters in Taxation or the willingness to obtain (company pays) is a BIG plus