My client is expanding and seeks a leader in In-vivo Pharmacology to join their team. The ideal candidate will provide hands-on leadership and take on the following tasks:
- Direct in-vivo pharmacology studies including tumor model selection, study design, and data and tissue collection.
- Establish and manage close collaborations with external CROs to deliver high quality in vivo pharmacology data packages.
- Liaise with both discovery and translational teams to explore mechanism of action of lead. compounds, analyze and interpret PK/PD relationships, and test biomarker hypotheses in vivo.
- Serve on cross-functional project teams as the in vivo expert.
- Author and gain approval for animal protocols with various IACUC bodies.
- Review and ensure the quality of scientific data to meet regulatory expectations and author technical and regulatory documents to support advancement of therapeutics to clinical testing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD and 8+ years of experience in industry or academia
- Broad experience with in vivo tumor models and ability to write detailed in vivo protocols and direct the work of in vivo scientists
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train, manage, and mentor junior scientists
Title and salary are commensurate with experience.