Our client is a growing leader in technology areas that will be hot for the next couple of decades- Electric vehicle (EV) charging, IoT, smart grid interfaces, cloud/web/mobile software development, etc. They deliver products to some of the leading names in the industry. We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to play a big role on the team. Qualified candidates will have solid project management, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills, and a commitment to collaboration and company growth. Experience in a small, growing environment delivering software and hardware products is desired.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Project planning and management for multiple projects
- Coordinate with engineering, operations and customers to gather requirements, track action items, and provide consistent feedback throughout project lifecycle
- Assist with defining project scope and goals
- Serve as point of contact for the team when multiple parties are assigned to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Manage procurement of engineering materials, ensure quality standards and timely delivery
- Monitor project costs, track progress and make adjustments as needed
- Coordinate flow of information between customers and colleagues to ensure objectives are met during each phase of project
Young, growing company positioned well to deliver products and services to a high-growth industry. You will have an opportunity to play a big part in their success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Minimum 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Embedded Software and Hardware experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Jira is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus