- Experience as an Engineering Manager for high volume automotive small components manufacturing.
- Should have supervised various engineering disciplines and supported product launch.
- Strong project management skills required
- Experience with automotive electrical devices is very helpful.
- Bachelor of Science is required
- Will lead, guide and direct the engineering support organization responsible for product launch, process engineering, industrial engineering, test engineering, controls engineering and configuration management / documentation control.
- Will act as the liaison with design / development in Detroit and manufacturing operation local.
- Will be the top Engineering Manager at this location.
- State of the art manufacturing
- Immediate opening
- Future advancement
- Excellent benefits and full relocation package
- 15% yearly bonus