- 2nd Shift from 2:30pm-11:00pm
Maintenance Supervisor (job description)
The Maintenance Supervisor oversees all repairs, projects, preventive, and predictive maintenance. This position is also responsible for plant services, utilities, stores building and janitorial equipment and security needs. Provides for the continuing improvement of equipment and facility.
- Experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in a manufacturing plant.
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude as well as troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs is a plus.
- Must have basic electrical and hydraulic knowledge, mechanical aptitude and ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Steady Job History (no job hoppers)