Depending on years of experience, salary up to 87K + bonus, profit sharing, 401k and benefits day one of employment
Do you have experience working in fast-paced, non-union manufacturing plants?
Would you like to partner daily with operations and coach them on human resources initiatives?
Would you like to work within an HR team at a profitable plant?
Would you like to work for a leader in the industry and have EXCELLENT benefits and bonus potential?
Successful manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Lead HR Generalist to join their HR team and report to the Human Resources Manager. Daily the Manufacturing Lead HR Generalist will partner with a designated operations team to support them in daily HR functions. Daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promote a safe working culture by supporting plant safety requirements
- Supply HR assistance and support for an assigned business group
- Support positive employee relation efforts and complete HR investigations as needed
- Execute and maintain staffing partner relationships; be the point of contact for ongoing staffing needs
- Review HR metrics and KPIs and offer recommendations for improvements
- Assist operations staff with PIPs, suspensions and terminations
- Handle unemployment process for assigned business group
- Coach and mentor shift supervisors to complete HR functions in a timely, professional manner
- Complete data entry and HR functions in the company HRIS system
- Support recruitment efforts, including participating in interviews and making hiring recommendations
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates must be able to communicate directly and effectively at all levels, be flexible, support a coaching atmosphere, be results driven, have strong problem solving capabilities and be able to handle conflict resolution. This position requires candidates to be on the manufacturing floor daily and have a presence on all shifts. Occasionally it will be necessary to support off shifts and work periods of time on the afternoon and night shifts. Individuals should have excellent floor communication skills and be able to build rapport with the manufacturing staff. The company offers EXCELLENT medical benefits (including dental and vision), profit sharing and bonus potential, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and tuition reimbursement. Medical benefits are available the first day of employment.
REQUIREMENTS for the Manufacturing Lead HR Generalist:
1. Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a human resources field
2. At least 1-3 years in a similar manufacturing lead HR generalist position
3. A diverse human resources generalist background
4. Experience working in non-union manufacturing plants
5. Experience working with an HRIS system
6. Experience working with metrics and KPIs
7. Microsoft Office
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Large plant experience
3. FDA-regulated environments
Why work for this organization: 1. Company supplies a diverse product line to multiple industries
2. EXCELLENT benefits, including 401K, profit sharing and bonus potential
3. Opportunity for advancement
4. The manufacturing plant is profitable
Candidates are preferred to be local to the York, PA area; a sign-on bonus is available to regional candidates meeting the requirements that would need to move closer.
hr generalist, human resources generalist, hr manager, human resources manager, hr leader, human resources leader, hr associate, hiring, recruitment, discipline, handbook, interview packet, payroll, benefits, training, bwc, bureau of worker’s compensation, plant start up, phr, sphr, shrm-cp, shrm-scp