Small growing department seeks two engineers to provide electronic design of high speed complex boards for space applications. Intermediate or senior-level candidates will be considered. Expertise with high-speed electronic board design and FPGAs is required. Selected candidate will work from concept to completion with other smart engineers in various disciplines. This is an excellent learning environment for an engineer willing to perform a variety of duties in a small department with many resources. The hiring manager is motivated to hire as soon as possible. Full details are available upon request.
- Fluent in high speed design rules for circuit boards, layout requirements, circuit board stack-up
- Schematic capture
- FPGA Design (HDL, synthesis, place/route, timing analysis, simulation)
- Able to debug, test, and verify the designs. Support designing and testing components and boards
- Develop IP Patents, Technical Publications or White Papers.
- Perform and document Design verification Testing (DVT), timing analysis, worst-case analysis
- Represent Engineering in technical customer discussions / meetings
Stable, growing company seeks senior EE for their Poway CA facility. They are well-established and have a strong product portfolio in the electronics space, providing high-reliability connectivity, power and control solutions for aerospace, defense, industrial, and space applications. They are developing new technologies for their customer base in the US and internationally.
They are a nimble mid-size company. Part of a larger corporation with great benefits, etc.
- Strong engineering background for FPGA, component and board designs
- Full project lifecycle experience of complex, high-speed boards
- Experience and skills in debugging using lab equipment and other tools
- Familiarity with revision control (git, cvs, clearcase, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team setting effectively; coming from a small environment is preferred
- Successfully problem solves and manages conflict
- Has analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills
Educational / Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related field, Master’s degree is a plus
- 10+ years relevant work experience