Our client is looking for a Software Developer to take a role in designing, developing, and enhancing cloud computing solutions for shipping. Candidates should be interested in working in a fast-paced environment, using the latest tools and technology to build robust, enterprise cloud computing solutions. Ideal candidates should be comfortable working with customers, partners, support, services, and other constituencies to understand solution requirements and enjoy the creativity of framing and designing software architectures, building integration and process flows, and identifying how to work through construction of new systems and new system capabilities.
Strong experience with Microsoft Visual Studio development tools (primarily C#, ASP.NET development), .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Web Services, and development of web-based and cloud-computing software applications is required. Candidates should have a solid background in business software such as ERP, Order Management, CRM, Shipping, Warehouse or other types of business applications, including architecture, development, scaling, and support challenges.
- Work with developer teams to design, build, enhance Company cloud solutions for shipping.
- Work with customers, partners, services, support and other constituencies to understand/clarify needs, requirements, and validate ideas for new solutions and technologies.
- Design creative processes, algorithms, user interfaces, and other processes as part of Company cloud computing solutions.
- Design well-formed database and application structures for efficient, high-speed, and scale-able application performance.
- Collaborate, lead, follow with Cloud development team to leverage Windows-based platform technologies running on Amazon EC2
- Develop, test, and release new software modules in collaboration with Company quality assurance and other team members.
- Train and assist support and services to provision customers, deploy integration adapters
- Bachelors in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
- Front end development a plus (not mandatory)
- API experience a plus (not mandatory)
- Integration experience with ERP and other complex systems a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience using, developing, improving API’s including those provided
by major vendors such as Microsoft, SAP, NetSuite, and others.