Title: DAYS - Inpatient Rehab RN - Dallas, TX
Shift: Fulltime Days 7:00am - 7:00pm - 3X12's
This Hospital is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US 75), just 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas suburbs. We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed us to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily. You can play a key part in our continued success.
The Registered Nurse, Inpatient Rehabilitation will perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on nursing process /outcomes for the Inpatient Rehab Unit.
- Implement nursing care within the RN’s scope of practice, including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice setting.
- Develop and implement teaching plans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
- Provide education, emotional support and age specific care to foster a partnership with the patient and significant others.
- Provide for the care of multiple patients (individual and family) either through direct care or assignment and/or delegation of care to other members of the healthcare team.
- Evaluate the patient’s (individual and family) responses and outcomes to therapeutic interventions.
- BSN required - MUST HAVE
- TX RN licensure or RN Compact State License
- BLS (AHA)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year RECENT experience in acute care
- Experience in Post-Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation is PREFERRED
- Will Consider strong MS experience
Will Consider LTAC experience IF you have had acute care experience in the past
Salary range from $28.64 - $35.83 (10yrs) $42.95 (20 yrs.) - salary based on experience
Shift Differentials: Weekend $4.20
Sign on Bonus: Up to $7,500 - 2yr Commitment
Relocation: Up to $3,000 - 2yr Commitment