Wixom, MI - An industrial equipment distributor is looking for an ERP Software Developer to support the ERP implementation, ongoing maintenance, and enhancements across their nationwide network.
The ERP Software Developer will use DevExpress .NET UI Controls to create new software features from scratch and configure and customize existing software to meet business requirements, such as modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information and supporting decision‐making. The position will support the ERP implementation process, manage data cleansing and migration, and develop dashboards through the ERP tool.
Why work here:
- Great benefits and competitive compensation
- Casual work environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Social area for breaks and gatherings with Golf simulator and video games
- Opportunity for career growth
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications on servers and devices.
- Improve existing software by revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code.
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Manage data cleansing and migration for system implementations.
- Support the development of personalized dashboards to support business needs.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Use analytic tools for validating data.
- Optimize and maintain system performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10% travel
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 5‐years of experience as a .NET Developer, with experience in Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET or C#.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in data analysis with exposure to relational databases.
- Skilled at creating SQL stored procedures and knowledge of database normalization. Capable to write complex queries with complicated joins and scalars.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel data manipulation.
- Excellent attention to detail, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Experience in source control management patterns such as Branching, Merging, Labeling/Tagging and Integration.
- Strong business acumen.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Experience as an ERP programmer.
- Familiarity with Global Shop Solutions ERP software.
- Experience with DevExpress Winforms control collection.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, critical thinking and creative problem‐solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple locations and departments.
- Ability to create and use Microsoft Excel macros.
- Presentation skills.
- Experience in the and wastewater treatment industry is beneficial..
- Experience in SQA (software quality assurance) is a plus