Electromechanical Technician / PLC Programmer
70K-80K + OT + Opportunities for Growth
Expert level Electrical Maintenance technician with PLC troubleshooting, programming and repair experience. Must be willing and eager to perform Mechanical maintenance. Must be willing and experienced with hydraulic/pneumatic systems. Must understand ladder logic. Experience with motor drives and heavy industrial equipment. Ability to read schematics, blueprints. Preferred experience with PLC5’s because that is all they have.
assembly, electro mechanical, Electrical, Maintenance technician, Hydraulics, Electrical maintenance, Industrial, Troubleshooting, Repair, Mechanical, Allen-bradley, Pneumatics, ladder logic, motor drives, plc programming, plc troubleshooting
Top Skills Details:
assembly, electro mechanical
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Extensive electrical experience on industrial equipment.
Half of the time doing mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic work as assigned.
- Installs, troubleshoots and repairs complex electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance and improvements on electrical, electromechanical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment; redesign process equipment to meet production demands.
- Prioritize and rapidly respond to production and plant equipment failures in response to the Work Order request system.
- Use electrical knowledge, wiring diagrams, and technical manuals to troubleshoot and promptly repair complex electrical malfunctions.
- Perform maintenance trouble-shooting, diagnostics and repair on plant electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Plumbing skills to complete repairs and fix leaks on chemical handling/processing equipment.
- Prefer associate's degree in electrical/manufacturing maintenance or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair complicated manufacturing equipment such as plant electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as mechanical/electrical schematics, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Computer skills in Maintenance Management System Database software.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
HS Diploma or GED at Minimum
- Someone who has maintenance and troubleshooting experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using computers and MS Office including Word and Excel.