Director Women's Services (RN)-Full Time-McKinney, TX
Shift: Full Time-No Weekends
This Hospital is a 260-bed facility located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. The hospital is known for its Chest Pain Center, Level III NICU, McKinney Robotic Surgical Institute, and more.
The quality of the facility's services have earned it numerous awards and accreditations, including a Primary Stroke Center certification and recognition as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures from The Joint Commission. Staff members say the supportive management, friendly colleagues, and emphasis on teamwork make it a great place to work. In 2019, we were named as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas.
The Director is responsible for oversight of multiple departments. Provides coaching and mentoring for management functions in support of the hospital mission, vision, and facility goals. The Director identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers.
This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. The Director identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement. This position provides oversight for capital equipment requests, department renovations, and employee requisitions. The Department Director works with Senior Management in meeting Facility goals.
MUST have recent Acute Care Experience within the LAST year
Special attention for candidates with Managerial experience within this specialty (Women’s Services/Obstetrics/Gynecology
Candidates MUST understand business needs and growth requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required
- Master’s Degree (MS, MSN, MHA OR MBA) must be obtained within two years of hire date.
- Five-year management experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, physician relations and management of supervisory positions.
- Current RN licensure by the State of Texas or from a Compact State if you declare the Compact State your Primary State of Residence required
- Current American Heart Association BLS Provider required
- Certification in nursing specialty or Nursing leadership required
Additional import notes:
- This position will be overseeing the L&D, PP, NICU & Nursery
- FTE’S: 87
- GYN/PP- 18 beds
- Nursery- Up to 20 beds
- NICU- 7 beds
- L&D- 13
- ALL units have managers that report up to Director
Salary Ranges: $45.68-$57.09 (10+ Years of Experience) $68.51 (20+ Years of Experience)