Endo (GI Lab) RN - Plano, TX
SHIFT: Days - Could be 8,10,12 hour shifts
This full-service, Magnet designated 600+-bed acute care hospital has more than 2,070 employees. We have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
Registered Nurse (RN) - GI Lab
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Endoscopy RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for patients undergoing a GI procedure.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
ADN REQUIRED - BSN Highly preferred
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- Current BLS/ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- Must have at least one (1) year RECENT ENDO (ERCP) experience in an acute care hospital
Call – 1 or 2 days per week and one weekend every 5-6 weeks. As they hire more staff call will decrease a bit.
Plano is a level 1 Trauma facility and they do staff for the weekends, therefore the on call for the weekend is Secondary.
Salary: Starting at $31.57- Mid (10yrs) $42.37 - Max (20yrs) $53.46 per hour - Salary is based on years of experience
Sign On Bonus: Up to $5,000 - 2yr commitment
Relocation: Up to $3,000 - 2yr commitment