Oncology RN-Days & Nights (5 Day shifts and 8 Night shifts)-Dallas, TX
This 796-bed tertiary care center is located in North Texas. This facility is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and leading organ transplant program.
The hospital’s robotic surgery staff are pioneers in performing minimally invasive surgery, which reduces pain, blood loss, and scarring, while also shortening the recovery period for patients. The facility also specializes in rehabilitation, heart and vascular care, and women's services, among other services. Our Hospital also detects and treats all kinds of cancer while providing a calming and secure environment for its patients and respective family members.
The Oncology RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for oncology patients.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
The environment on this 30-bed unit is energetic and compassionate. Our RNs provide comprehensive care for cancer patients from initial diagnosis and treatment, symptom management and pain control, long term survivorship and end of life. You will utilize the latest in research to care for a variety of patient diagnoses. We also provide education and training in chemotherapy. Our nurses are passionate about setting the standard for patient-centered healthcare.
- BSN required (would consider Strong ADN candidates, HOWEVER WILL ONLY ACCEPT CANDIDATES THAT ARE ENROLLED IN A BSN PROGRAM AND AWAITING TO GRADUATE)
- Chemo Certified preferred (Not required)
- Strong ACUTE Med-Surg experience (2 years of Med-Surg) Acute care experience required within the LAST YEAR!!!!
- Oncology Experience is Preferred
- $27.35 (1 year experience)
- $33.30 (5 years’ experience)
- $37.25 (10 years’ experience)
- $43.95 (20 years’ experience)
Relocation Assistance: Up to $3000
Sign on bonus: Up to $10,000 (2 year commitment)
Shift Differentials: TBA
- 51 bed unit
- Looking for someone that’s looking to stay there long term
- Needs to be passionate about Oncology.
- Will do FaceTime if candidates can’t do onsite.
- Nurse to patient ratio 3:4