Experience ED or ICU Registered Nurse leader is needed for this busy Level II trauma facility. The facility functions as a Level I and there is a potential of expanding to Level I and possibly Peds Trauma verified at a Level II 2.
As the Trauma Services Director you will enjoy a great deal of autonomy. You will be responsible for a comprehensive trauma program. That means you direct, plan and evaluate day-to-day functions to ensure that high-quality trauma services are provided. You will also coordinates the activities of the Trauma Services staff including the integration of pre-hospital, Emergency Care Center, Surgery and inpatient services across two individual facilities.
Potential Six-Figure Income + Benefits + Paid Relocation + Possible sign-on bonus
This is a great opportunity to work with trauma in a system vs one organization and to mentor to new PI Coordinators.
To be considered as the next Trauma Services Director, your background and experience must include the following:
- Experience as a Level I or Level II Trauma Program Manager
- Trauma Registrar experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- BLS, ATCN and TCRN certifications REQUIRED
- Minimum of three years of emergency department or critical care nursing experience in a Level I or Level II trauma center
If think you have what it takes to be a leader in this position.... APPLY NOW!