Position: Metal Industries - Business Development Manager
Location: Open – Atlanta or Mid-West or relevant industrial area
European Engineering / Consulting company providing products and services for the Aluminum / Metals Industries, is looking for an individual who can open the North America market.
The individual will be responsible for business opportunities and new clients in North America (USA and Canada).
They will help build partner relationships with technical service providers as well as suppliers for products associated with furnace systems (boiler making, linings, castings, machining, pipes, combustion ...)
- Technical education in engineering or relevant degree
- Commercial experience, in the sale of equipment associated with furnace technology
- Experience and knowledge in the metals sector (smelting and recycling of aluminum) and the automotive industry (die-casting)
- Well connected within the industry.
- Able to travel (frequent trips within North America are expected)