Under general supervision, develops, implements and monitors programs that drive year-over-year increases in safety and ergonomics and maintain highest environmental quality standards.
- Involved in the design and development of facilities, work areas and work procedures and makes health, safety and environmental (HSE) recommendations accordingly.
- Participates in the development of methods to drive continuous improvement of HSE practices.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and updating environmental and policy and procedure manuals.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with all HSE regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- May serve as a contact with regulatory bodies.
Required to work off shift (2nd shift - 3:30pm to 12:00 midnight)