Location: Ada 430 N. Monte Vista, Ada, OK 74820
Hours: Day (7A-7P) / No on call
The Registered Nurse, utilizing theoretical concepts as a basis for decisions in practice will assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualized nursing care in accordance with standards of nursing practice for adult/geriatric patients. Candidate will float to other MS units.
Educational, certification and/or licensure requirements
- 2 years’ experience
- Nursing Licensure
- BSN preferred
- uncontrolled diabetes
- orthopedic surgeries
- wound infections
- Goal is 24 patients per day
- Unit Manager or Supervisor, Director, CNO
- The structure consists of a MS day supervisor, MS night supervisor, and a Director.
- Hours: Day (7A-7P) / No on call
- 0-2 years of experience: 24 hours
- 2-5 years of experience: 40 hours
- 6+ years of experience: 80 hours
Urgency of need to fill
Seeking candidate to start as soon as possible
Relocation: Up to $3,000 if relocating 50 miles or more.
Sign-on bonus: Up to $10,000 depending on experience. To be paid out over a 24 month timeframe.