Responsible for generating quality fire sprinkler contract sales for the Westlake, LA office as well as estimating and preparing proposals for fire sprinkler systems. In addition to cultivating new business relationships, maintaining existing customer relations, and ensuring the fulfillment of established sales goals, the incumbent will be responsible for laying out bids, completing material take-offs, obtaining vendor pricing, and ordering materials.
Required Qualification Must have Fire Sprinkler Industry experience.
Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial sales
• Working knowledge of NFPA and IBC/IFC code
• Knowledge of the industrial market and strong personal relationships with key decision makers in the
• Support for strong safety cultures and knowledge of plant safety processes and procedures
• Passion for sales and people
• Comfort with initiating sales calls with new clients and conducting follow-up activities
• Ability to accurately estimate work and build excellent margins into secured work
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
NICET certification gets you to the front of the line.