Our client is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a 1 stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TA) is accountable for managing the end-to-end talent attraction process. This is a heavy recruiting position and you must come from an ad agency and know AdTech. The position will virtual to start but will be a hybrid role once safe to return to the office.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Full lifecycle recruitment experience within the advertising/media space.
- Develop and cultivate partnerships with key organizational stakeholders, such as hiring managers, business heads/leads, and human resources partners, and internal and external talent.
- Provide HR Recruitment Support up to 75 job orders regularly on a national basis
- Partner closely with the companies hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, assessment to offer.
- Utilize a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess, and hire top-of-class media talent.
- Advocate for both candidate and hiring manager throughout the hiring process establishing regular touchpoints and providing diligent follow through resulting in a positive candidate and client experience.
- Collaborate with recruiting teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads, and placement of talent.
- Support various talent attraction-related projects including Sourcing, Diversity and/or Campus.
- Must have worked with ATS and LinkedIn, as well as handling external agencies for support and hiring
- 5+ years’ experience as a recruiter with demonstrated success in hiring top talent ideally in the advertising/media space.
- Experience with managing the full recruiting cycle recruitment process includes sourcing, screening, scheduling, negotiating, and closing candidates.
- Metrics-driven and use data to help guide your decisions.
- Creative and use non-traditional methods of recruiting talent.