This full-time, permanent CNC Lathe Programmer for first or second shift is at a OEM machining company that has seen sales grow 15% annually. Even with COVID. the company had a record year in 2020. Job security is important here and people do not get laid off. When possible, the company promotes from within. The company utilizes Swiss CNC machines, many of which are less than ten years old.
First shift is eight hours per day for five days per week. Second shift is ten hours per day for four days per week. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include the following:
- Setting up and operating CNC Swiss lathes in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Inspecting finished products by utilizing various precision measuring tools
The background of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Two or more years of experience programming CNC Swiss machines.
- A solid work history
- A US citizen or possess a green card
- A residence within 45 minutes