- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related with experience specific to automated machine design OR two year degree with a minimum of 5 years direct experience of automated machine design.
- Proficient in Solidworks 3d design or equivalent. Solidworks is preferred.
- AutoCAD or other CAD experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Flexible schedule and willing to work outside of Kentucky when required. Travel is approximately 20%.
-Applicants will be given an examination test to ensure knowledge and experience.
- 3D model machine design from concept to actual
- Development of bill of materials
- Supervising aspects of machine builds
- Coordinating with local mechanical subcontractors
- Customer interaction for scope and specification meetings
- Sales and marketing activities-Senior staff will provide guidance and support in activities until comfortable.
***Relocation assistance available.