The company offers competitive salaries and great benefits, including paid overtime and profit sharing!
- BS in Engineering
- 5 years experience with AutoCAD Electrical and/or EPlan.
- Knowledge of engineering principles, common engineering practices and the product development cycle
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with clients, project managers and engineers to deliver solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office for generating documentation, wire lists, etc.
- Travel: 10%
- 10 years experience working on electrical & instrumentation drawings, P&ID's
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- 10 years experience developing elementary line diagrams/schematics and/or ladder diagrams
- 10 years experience creating UL panel designs