The Regional Property Manager will be responsible for overseeing all phases of community operations for multiple communities within an assigned portfolio. The Regional Property Manager will ensure the fiscal and operational success of each of their properties and maintain a high caliber of on-site services and staff.
What you'll be doing:
• Provide management oversight for all functions including daily operations, maintenance, financial reporting, training and development of employees, and resident relations for an assigned team comprised of multiple community managers within a portfolio.
• Ensure appropriate and adequate staffing at each community and supervises the acquisition, development and management of team members by successfully interviewing, hiring, and training.
• Lead and develop this team of highly motivated, skilled and productive professionals to drive company operational goals.
• Consistently reviews, evaluates and interprets market conditions and recommends adjusted rental and renewal pricing strategies as needed to drive occupancy and revenue growth.
• Monitor the consistent execution of all operational procedures and policies and recommends changes to improve overall functionality of business.
• Communicate changes in procedures and policies to portfolio and ensures adherence.
• Develop the annual budget for assigned properties; oversees the attainment of budgeted goals by analyzing and monitoring financial and operational results.
• Work with the Vice President and client/owner to address and resolve gaps in the financial performance of the portfolio.
• Ensure that all property operations in portfolio are in adherence and compliance with governing business documents (including but not limited to closing documents, Property Manager Agreements, or governing programs).
• Promote client/owner satisfaction and retention through timely reporting and ongoing communication about the performance of properties; responds quickly and with urgency to address concerns, questions, and requests.
• Develop and maintain relationships with institution and/or government employees that are involved with or responsible for the assigned properties to include attending meetings, site inspections and professional venues.
• Oversee regular physical property inspections throughout assigned portfolio to ensure proper maintenance and upkeep of all assets.
• Perform semi-annual inspections and completes written report along with action plan and follow up.
• 8+ years’ experience in a similar role or capacity
• Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook; property management software (preferably Yardi and/or OneSite), and database management programs.
• Broad knowledge of multi-family operations and industry-related concepts.
• Travel availability 2-3 days/ week
• Ability to multi-task and manage several projects and excel under tight deadlines