Operations Director / Development Manager
seeking a regional Operations Director / Development Manager to help manage and grow their solutions consulting services branch offices in the Washington, DC area.
*flexible with remote work option during Covid
CEI’s Custom Applications group provides project-based consulting services for custom application development. We are team of experienced experts delivering high-value, customer-service first solutions:
- Focus on building custom web, mobile, integration, data, AI, BI, and related applications
- Strong relationships with Microsoft, AWS, Google, and many others
- Develop across a wide variety of technologies including .NET, Java, SQL, iOS, Android, Angular, React, and much more
- Agile team with a strong focus on delivery DevOps solutions to customers
- Our user experience team increases the value customers gain from our work
- We also do architecture, project management, business analysis, and testing
The right candidate will have managed a software development team of significant size ($5M-10M+) and have a prior software development background (and computer science degree), strong agile project management skills, and the ability to lead development teams.
Prior experience leading consulting teams will get your submission move to the top of our inbox!
Role / Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Personal billing on projects commensurate with the size of the practice / pipeline
- Manage (and hiring) team members within geographic area
- Training, certification, and productivity of team members
- Assist local sales group with growing the practice through pre-sales support (technical credibility, assessments, qualification)
- Proposal management and development: verify approach, create estimates, plan, marketing
- Team member scheduling (works with PMs / other Ops Dirs / VP)
- P&L review and oversight for the delivery group in the region