We are searching for a Human Resources Manager to join our team in NJ with a US leader in beverage manufacturing. We are dedicated to our team members, customers and consumers satisfaction. This is a full time position with benefits.
Job Qualifications/ Job Duties
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Five plus (5+) years of progressive HR generalist experience
- Two plus (2+) years at the management level; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous HR experience in a union environment (CBA negotiations experience, preferred)
- Experience in the food/beverage manufacturing industry
- Previous experience in Manufacturing or production environment.
- Hands-on execution of all site HR functions.
- Manage the Human Resources Generalist reports to this position.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- Implement and execute employee relations programs/practices.
- Develop, coordinate, and manage training initiatives; annual Talent Review, leadership development, employee skills training and development.
- Develop and execute a strategic recruitment plan .
- We offer a very competitive compensation package based on experience.
- To support employees in all stages of their wellness journey, we have a robust benefits program including: medical, dental, and vision coverage options, growth and development potential, along with 401-K, Life & Disability Insurance, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Health Fairs, Gym Membership Discounts, and so much more!