Growing, innovative ASIC / SoC company seeks a product marketing professional to lead their smart devices market segment. The Product Marketing Director will work closely with the Marketing & Sales team of ASSP and ASIC and will report to the VP of Marketing. Specific technical knowledge and product marketing experience with IOT ASICs is required.
- Lead market analysis, design go-to-market strategies and drive tactical and strategic execution plans in IOT and other Market segments.
- Innovate business models, partnership initiatives, and early-stage engagements and joint ventures.
- Center of customer engagement; lead feasibility study, commercial due diligence, and deal structuring.
- Lead a group of 5
- Manage product portfolio, roadmap, forecasting, budgeting and profit/loss.
- Daily interaction with local/global sales, operations, engineering and management teams.
Unique opportunity to join an established international company in their US expansion. Working from the US headquarters, you will have the ability to be an impact player working with other exceptionally talented people. The product marketing director will help grow IP and customer base and is highly visible.
- BSEE/BSCS required; MSEE/MBA a plus
- 10+ years of total experience in semiconductor with
- 5+ years in semiconductor R&D or applications engineering
- 5+ years in product marketing, program management, or business development
- Technical knowledge in IOT, camera imaging, or consumer electronics, multimedia, video compression (IoT sensors)
- Proven cross-functional working experience with global companies and partners
- Strong analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Domestic and international travel required – about 25%
- Self-motivated with strong desire to drive for team success